Cookies policy for DevaGroup websites
"Cookies" - what is it?
As Wikipedia says: "Cookie (formally HTTP Cookie) - a small piece of text that the website sends to the browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the site. It is mainly used to maintain sessions, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. However, it can be used more widely by saving any data that can be encoded as a string. Thanks to this, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he or she returns to this page or switches from one page to another. "
To analyze the effectiveness of our advertising and content activities, we track cookies as follows:
Using Google Analytics, the website places a counting code on the user's computer that allows data collection user to inform you that the data are tracked under an agreement with Google Inc., and the mechanism we use no IP anonymization. at any time you can oppose the collection of data by Google Analytics software or by changing browser settings.
The data is also used for such purposes like demographic reports, remarketing / retargeting and website activity tracking: page scrolling, copying page elements, activity times and individual events while editing the page. Data is collected anonymously.
We embed video elements shared from YouTube on our website. To this end, code referring to YouTube is placed in the appropriate sections and pages. YouTube tracks video playback and this tracking is carried out in accordance with the privacy principles that are available http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Automatic link, pop-up or iframe call for GoldenLine.pl or LinkedIn websites. com may lead to the acquisition of personal data in the profile visit analysis panel on the sites listed. This applies only to users who: have a profile on the above-mentioned websites and expressly consented to these websites to show such information if they visit another user's profile.
Data tracking can be turned off, including at the address prepared by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Most browsers allow users to control cookies in their preferences. Restricting the ability of websites to set cookies may affect the overall quality of website use.
I. General information.
- The operator and Administrator of the Personal Data of the www.devagroup.pl website is DevaGroup sp z oo sp. k., ul. Łokietka 8D / 26, 30-010 Kraków.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information voluntarily entered in forms
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
- By voluntary subscription to the newsletter.
- The User may always file a complaint against the Administrator's proceedings with the President of the Personal Data Office.
- Providing data by the user is voluntary, it does not result from any legal obligation.
- The site uses so-called Profiling, i.e. the Administrator tracks the history of email openness by the user so that he can later send him interesting information.
II. Information on forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- When subscribing to the newsletter, the user voluntarily provides the Administrator with data that we process only for the purpose of sending him the newsletter containing, among others, the offer of services provided by DevaGroup. The data for the form is also entered by the user voluntarily, passing it on for processing for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services - in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr - NASK), payment service websites or other entities, with which the Website Operator cooperates in this area.
III. Providing data.
- The data is disclosed to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
IV. Modification of personal data.
- The Website Operator fully respects and protects the right to privacy of all Users, taking special care to process and protect their personal data.
- The User has the right to read his data stored by the Data Administrator and, if necessary, the right to correct and supplement any incorrect or incomplete personal data and to withdraw consent to their processing. The User may at any time request the removal of his personal data from the Service database. For this purpose, please send a request to change or delete data electronically to the following address: email@example.com. The user's data is stored until he withdraws his consent or requests to delete them from the server. The user also has the right to manage the transfer of his personal data.
V. Marketing goals.
- Personal data and information made available by the User through the Website and provided when participating in conferences, training sessions or any other form of so-called an event organized by the Data Administrator, can be used for marketing purposes.
- These data may also be made available to selected third parties with whom the Data Administrator cooperates in providing products and services to its clients and with whom it cooperates in the field of marketing.
- Personal data will be used in the above manner only if the User agrees to it. The User's consent constitutes acceptance of receiving commercial information.